Man has part of finger amputated after being pricked while cleaning prawns, infected by flesh-eating bacteria

A man had to have part of his right index finger amputated after it was infected by flesh-eating bacteria.

Quoting from a Facebook post by the victim’s friend, Chinese-language newspaper Lianhe Wanbao reported yesterday that the man’s finger was pricked while he was cleaning prawns he had bought from a wet market.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *