Man has part of finger amputated after being pricked while cleaning prawns, infected by flesh-eating bacteria

A man had to have part of his right index finger amputated after it was infected by flesh-eating bacteria.

Quoting from a Facebook post by the victim’s friend, Chinese-language newspaper Lianhe Wanbao reported yesterday that the man’s finger was pricked while he was cleaning prawns he had bought from a wet market.

Razer’s giving out surgical masks via vending machines, but you gotta sign up for Razer Pay first

Razer’s streak of goodwill continues. The gaming hardware company ⁠— known for slapping blinking multi-coloured lights on everything ⁠— has been making good on its promise to manufacture face masks in Singapore and donate millions of them worldwide amid the coronavirus pandemic.